Date / Time
Date(s) - 24/04/2013 - 27/04/2013
It will be held in Tunis (Tunisia) from 24 to 27 April 2013 the International Joint Conference on sustainable water management organized by CB-WR-MED Project and CERTE with the collaboration of partners and stakeholders.
This Conference provides a forum for researchers and practitioners around the Mediterranean on recent developments in the water treatment, reuse and recycling for sustainable water management (SWM) with a special focus on the contribution of advanced oxidation process (AOP).
The conference is envisaged to include scientific content on latest developments in sustainable water management research sector. Besides, Water Research and EU-cooperation actors will meet policy makers, Contact Points and successful project coordinators. The event consists of plenary sessions, oral sessions and poster presentations as well as technical visit.
The conference will cover most of the topics dealing with the project among other:
- EC frame work for R&D and EC frame work for sustainable water and pollution management;
- Water & Environment challenges and actions to tackle them together;
- New approaches and tools for Sustainable Water Management;
- Examples of success researches or projects;
- Scientific researches related to water treatment and direct recycling in agricultural and industrial sectors.